The Parish of Our Lady & St. Joseph Folkestone
Parish Groups & Societies
MISSIO Treasurer & Secretary:
Terry Saville & Rosemary Stuart 245467
Tina Irving-James (St Joseph's)
Choir Practice is every Thursday at 6pm
Singing Group: at the 11.00am Mass.
Director of Music: Trish Bould 252823
Churches Together in Folkestone:
Ecumenical Group. Parish representatives:
Sara Adams 252823
Every Sunday after 9.00am Mass
(organised by the Young Wives Group) and after 11am Mass.
St. Vincent de Paul Society:
- Paul Cross (President);
- Sara Adams
Mobile no: 07527 952092
Society for the Protection of Unborn Children:
Folkestone and Hythe Group.
- Philippa Forsdike (264129)
Union of Catholic Mothers:
- Cecilia Grace (President);
- The UCM meet once a month after mass on a Tuesday.
Young Wives Group:
- Monica Aherne (251607) meets first Monday of the month on their homes
Justice and Peace Parish Group:
- Rosemary Stuart (245467) meets on a Friday, once a month, in the Parish Hall
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment